Timing Check 16v

No, you spin the wheel, and answer a question from the "German Engineers
who drank too much Beer at work" column. Yeah, brilliant idea, it can be
done, just requires some gymnastics whilst holding your teeth just right.
I'm windwering if mine is off too, it's just not as perky as it used to be.
Cathy