Was RE: scirocco sighting NOW: Two More

OK folks.
I live here near Lawrenceville GA, the "Town That Shot Larry Flynnt". (I was living in Texas then.)
Nobody saw nothing then.

Today, I saw TWO MKII Sciroccos within the city limits of Lawrenceville, both on the road, underway.
First was a black 8v westbound on Patterson Road. (It wasn't mine, because it was shiny and moving.)

Second was 15 minutes later on Five Forks Trickum (please don't make fun of Cherokee names. Trickum is what the Cherokee learned from the white man.) The second Scirocco was a red 16V with Gwinnett County tags and either no AC or major structural rot,  since the driver was holding up the roof with his left elbow.

This second Scirocco was less than 1/4 mile from a parked and green scum overgrown 8V I've been saving my pennies for to rescue, if Gwinnett County dosen't sieze it first.

Maybe there's something in the water that is causing them to gather here.

If you driveable Lawrenceville area Scirocco owners are on the list, say hello! I always need parts.