scirocco sighting

Beautiful Mk2 White cat.  looks to be lowered, aggressive wheels and tires,
not a dent, scratch, or spec of rust anywhere on the car.  Euro turn
signals, but stock bumpers and headlights.  appears to work at a bank on
bluemound(not sure of the name) as I've spotted it 2 days in a row now.
forgot to mention , it has a scala badge, I'm not sure if its authentic or
he put it on. lady's and gents we have a enthusiast!!!
That's 2 scirocco sightings in 2 months if anyone is keeping track:)

--
The Punk

1986 2.0L 16v scirocco
"there will be more to come..."