50mm intake, was Re: ebay link

> Before WaterWagens I'm getting my ceramic coated SuperSprint header
> installed to replace my aging header. Funny how these things crack so
> often. They used half a reel of wire to repair the latest round of cracks.
> It really sucks bad that SuperSprint has discontinued all Scirocco related
> products and replacement parts. Their gear is top notch in my book.

Just so you know Lance, I'm pretty sure the only thing Supersprint discontinued
is their Scirocco 16v cat-back/muffler which is not one of their best efforts
anyway. Sure, the muffler is the best looking one out there, but the
performance of that setup is average at best.

Headers - both 8v and 16v - and any other A1 products can still be ordered from
Italy through www.supersprintna.com. I bought my Gruppe A race (60 mm)cat-back
system not too long ago. Granted it was pricey, but I won't go with any other
exhaust maker if I can help it.

G/L w/ your new motor - it sounds like it'll be a beast!

JT

PS - assuming you got new and stiffer motor mounts with your new motor, you
should not have any other header cracking problems.