ebay link

Hey Dan,

I don't have any hard data to back that statement up. I did a bunch of
research when deciding to get the best out of my buck on my current motor. I
was going to buy a 50mm intake and read somewhere that it really doesn't
do anything for you on larger motors. I also asked the shop that built my
motor and they said it wouldn't do anything benefitial for me and not to
spend the money. From what I gathered it's like the 1.8ltr head on a
2.0ltrblock. It helps if you don't port it out. Once you port it out
you lose the
advantage over the 2ltr head ported. Porting a 1.8 and a 2.0 head there is
really no difference between them. So if you know something that I don't, I
stand corrected. Also, top end power really doesn't matter to me since I'm
not going to be racing my car. I'd rather have the power in a usable spot
which is the midrange. My personal preference though.