wHO DID THE cAMPING FOR 2004?

I'm a little split, but I will most DEFINATELY be camping again this year!!
I'd love to head this up as I have attempted in the past but I am once again
WAY overly busy trying to keep up right now. MAN, I can't wait to get to
Cincy again!! only about 121 days left for me!!

Rhett
Hoping to make it to Cincy w/o issue and in a VW this year.