wHO DID THE cAMPING FOR 2004?

On 9:40:10 am 01/28/06 Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >  Anyone else want to head up the Cincy Camping list?
> >  (Oh,
> >  and how many people want a room at the Ramada, now
> >  Holiday
> >  Inn, this year?  Do I need to try for a group rate?)
>

> How far is the Ramada?
>
> Not sure what the weather in Cincy is like in early
> June - give a clue (especially nighttime).

Tis the sweetest weather known to man, gentle warm breezes, gently scented
with high octane, and occasional thunder as the next tuned exhaust rolls
in. :)
Seriously, it cools enough at night to put a bit of dew on the cars in the
early morning, I'd say pack a sweatshirt (which you may not need), and for
the daytime it can be brutally hot, so pack the sunscreen.
Ah Cincy....it never lasts long enough, and never rolls around again soon
enough.
Cathy