wHO DID THE cAMPING FOR 2004?

Tis the sweetest weather known to man, gentle warm breezes, gently scented
with high octane, and occasional thunder as the next tuned exhaust rolls
in. :)
Seriously, it cools enough at night to put a bit of dew on the cars in the
early morning, I'd say pack a sweatshirt (which you may not need), and for
the daytime it can be brutally hot, so pack the sunscreen.
Ah Cincy....it never lasts long enough, and never rolls around again soon
enough.
Cathy

The Sunscreen is a must!!! Thanks to Timbo last year, I did not fry.

  Tony

 PhotoMail  - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.