OEM Alloy Wheel Listing

   a project that i've been working on for a while has finally coalesced
into something presentable. the two links below have the same content on
different servers. they are both listings with photos of OEM wheels that
fit our sciroccos. this list is not complete and i need your help to do
that. you can see what i'm trying to accomplish and am always looking
for better photos. i have yet to check out .org for photos but would
rather use your submitted ones.
   i know there are other wheels out there that would fit our cars (4
cyl jettas up to '98, for example), and i will get to them eventually. i
would like to find both close-ups of the rim and what they look like on
a scirocco. if you don't have them on a scirocco, i may still throw it
up there. don't worry about part numbers if you can simply tell me what
car they came off of.
   thanx for any help that you all might be able to give me. i look
forward to it.

http://foxx.tripod.com/vw/wheels/index.htm
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~foxxinabox/vw/wheels/index.htm

--