From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
peter
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:59 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [FS] - PLEASE Save This '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg - 1.8T Not
Included

For saving: This should be saved, which is why I posted this here, and not
on VWVortex, at least for now. '85 Wolfsburg Scirocco, sunroof, tornado red,
16V Scirocco seats, 2 year old 2 1/4" custom mandrel bent exhaust, nicely
bent, and no resonator, windshield and seal are both in good shape. The
windshield was replaced at some point, it's really clean, and it has the
tint strip across the top.

It needs rear shocks to be a roller...

This Scirocco has some dents, and the driver's fender, and door need's to be
replaced. This damage also affected the wiper cowl sheet metal, but it's not
that bad. The car is straight and 99% rust-free, which is why someone should
save it. This car would be perfect for someone with a Scirocco, or
Cabriolet, that's rusting away on them, or have been wrecked.

I'm leaving the body alone, but I'll probably be using the electrical system
for my '81 S, since it has an electrical draw, that drains the battery.

I recently bought this Scirocco for the 1.8T and TEC3 stand-alone swap... I
don't know what car, or truck, I'm going to install it in, but I could not
pass up on this deal: 2002 1.8T swap with ~25K miles, a recently replaced
K03-Sport turbo, the one that came on the 180hp cars, and Electromotive TEC3
engine management.

Here's the reason why I bought a Mk.2: ;)
http://thescirocco.com/images/Forsale85SciroccoEngineCloseup.jpg

http://thescirocco.com/images/Forsale85SciroccoWolf.jpg

The good side:
http://thescirocco.com/images/Forsale85SciroccoWolfsburg.jpg

Interior, minus the triple mini gauge cluster and Pioneer 4x6, I just happen
to have a matching speaker.
http://thescirocco.com/images/Forsale85SciroccoWolfsburgInterior.jpg

http://thescirocco.com/images/Forsale85SciroccoWolfsburgRearDriver.jpg

The damage:
http://thescirocco.com/images/85SciroccoWolfsburgdamage.jpg

The wheels are not included, I think Foxx is buying them. It will come with
3 or 4 space saver tires, or you can roll your own.

$100, or $200 with the fuse panel and electrical system left alone.

The car must go in the next couple of weeks, and it's located in Bear, DE
19701.

I'll throw in a pair of 16V Scirocco fenders with fender flares still on
them, if the car is picked up before February. I'll toss in a red hood
also...

Thanks!

Peter