From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Don Walter
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 9:17 PM
To: Neptuno
Cc: Scirocco-L
Subject: Re: Licence plate and Dome light Bulbs Part number

Here are two sites that specialize in LED's

http://www.ledtronics.com/datasheets/auto_index/auto_index.htm

http://www.superbrightleds.com/

The one for the dome lights is a 42mm Festoon bulb
https://www.ledtronics.com/ds/fes001/default.asp
or
http://www.superbrightleds.com/festoon.html

The License Plate Light is a small Bayonet type probably like a

On 1/26/06, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I like to buy some replacement bulbs for the dome light and license
plate
> (don't we need 2 there) and silly me I don't have the books I need at
work.
> Would someone be so kind as to send those to me. I will cross
reference with
> a source for LED type bulbs to see if I can buy those for more
brightness.

> TIA,
> El T

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)