Licence plate and Dome light Bulbs Part number

Here are two sites that specialize in LED's

http://www.ledtronics.com/datasheets/auto_index/auto_index.htm

http://www.superbrightleds.com/

The one for the dome lights is a 42mm Festoon bulb
https://www.ledtronics.com/ds/fes001/default.asp
or
http://www.superbrightleds.com/festoon.html

The License Plate Light is a small Bayonet type probably like a