Come meet me for a Mid-atlantic Junkyard run!!

This'll be feb 5th... Here's a copy of my post from the vortex....

Next Sunday - I was gonna meet Zyzzyan at a Junkyard in Hazleton PA.
That's kinda far up north for everyone - it's north of allentown by 30
minutes.

Looks like it's gonna be at least 7 Sciroccos from the Vortex there so
far. (yeah - most of ya are on here too!)

BUT - LOOK AT THIS JUNKYARD!!!
http://www.wegotused.com

It's the world's largest auto salvage yard. and the Special for Feb
5th - the whole week is $65 engines!!!

http://www.wegotused.com/HazleSpec.htm

Things - It's $2.00 Admission, and it's CASH ONLY!!

I don't know if you guys would like a junkyard GTG - but yeah.

distances...

from I-81:

Hazleton Exit 143 to Route 924 North. One mile to traffic light and
turn left. Three blocks to Winters Avenue and turn left. Stay on
Winters Avenue for 10 short blocks and watch for the entrance to
Harry's U-Pull-It.

    * Wilkes-Barre - 81S to Exit 143 approximately 30 minutes

    * Bloomsburg - 80E to 81S to Exit 143 approximately 40 minutes

    * Lancaster - 81N to Exit 143 approximately 90 minutes

    * Allentown - 22 to 309N to 81N to Exit 143 - approximately 60 minutes

    * New York - from G.W. Bridge 80W to 81S to Exit 143 - approximately 2 hours

    * Northern New Jersey - 80 W to 81S to Exit 143 - approximately 1
hour from Delaware Water Gap

    * Southern New Jersey - 78 to 309-N to 81 to Exit 143

    * Maryland - 81N to Exit 143 (from Hagerstown approximately 3 hours)

    * Poconos - 80W to 81S to Exit 143 approximately 45 minutes

    * Philadelphia - NE Extension to 309N to 81N approximately 2 hours

--
Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!