Come meet me for a Mid-atlantic Junkyard run!!

prepare to be shocked.  the yard (Harry's U-pull-it) stretches out of
view in every direction.  i used to live near Hazleton - went up there
a bunch of times.

be careful though - the yard has a 'rough' reputation.

also, i won't be making it since i'll be at work that day.

blake/