non-start

thanks the advice guys.  i like daun's concept - i can easily see how
this might be a grounding issue - i've been having them for a while
now, and right at the moment everything is all wet, which may further
screw with my electrics.

i'll also be taking off the dist. cap in the morning and doing the spark test.

thx,
blake/

(bummer is, today we had a ton of ice - i wanted to go slide around in
the mall-wart parking lot or something...)