G60 swap questions

Calling out Phil, Corey and all the other G60 swap gurus. I am trying to
think of all the parts I need to get to swap in the motor and front brakes
from a wrecked G60 Corrado.  Am I OK in just getting the motor and using my
020 tranny so I do not have to swap over the the cable shift?  Can I use a
standard 210 clutch?  I intend to get the engine, supercharger, fuel system,
inter cooler and all the piping.  The wiring is bad so I will need to source
some from a different vehicle later.  On the brakes, I was just going to get
the front calipers and disks but will I also need to get the master
cylinder, booster and pedal assembly and any proportioning valves?  Is it
worth my money to get the rear brakes also and swap over the entire system?
TIA for your help and any tips would be very appreciated.

Other news is that I have the wrecked 77 behind my truck right now!  Can't
wait to get her home and start inventorying all the parts.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3