Got another Rocco today.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the Kamei Kit and Bumpers yet, as I really am short of cash at the moment. How much are Euro Bumpers worth over in the US? also I'd have to check up on postage prices too.
Any ideas on what the Kamei Kit would be worth (after I've repaired it)??

I have a KR 1.8 16v that i'm rebuilding from a 1987 Jetta. That will get put in the Scirocco (eventually).
I also have a set of Weber 45 DCOE's that I might put on it.

Cheers,
Adam.