OKay, now...is the list down?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Or did you all spill beer on your keyboards?
> Cathy

Well, my access to email is pretty much Monday to
Friday these days, but still-

Don't forget this weekend included the finals prior to
the American Football Super Bowl, (now with more
fiber).

I did actually touch the Roc on Sat, and got under the
lil Brown Rabbit in a size em up aspect but it's been
wet and cold here (relativly speaking) and 30-40F mud
is no fun to wrench in.

Oh, oh! And lest I forget- I relocated a Big ol Honkin
RV (Chrysler V8 baby!) in the driveway. Vroom, vroom!

TBerk
All I need now is some fresh Gas/Seafoam/B12Chemtool.