Got another Rocco today.

Very cool Adam...US style headlights are a bit rare there.

So, how you like that 1.6 GTI motor? (It is the same "heron" head like the
76 Golf GTI, yes, 110hp?).  It is not a motor we got here, and I am having
one built for my fox...just curious about your impressions of it...is it
as revvy of a little rocket as they say?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)