Got another Rocco today.

That takes the Vw count up to 4. (Two Sciroccos, 8v Golf GTi & 16v Golf GTi)

Picked it up this morning, got it for ?100 (good old Ebay)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/GTiRoc1.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/GTiRoc2.jpg

It is a 1982 1.6GTi with Kamei X1 Bodykit. It has a bunch of rare parts on that you don't see often on UK Scirocco's. Including:-

Single front Wiper & Single washer nozzle on the hood.
Early GTi Headlights
Small rear spoiler
Front Euro bumper with head-lamp washers
Blue Dashboard
Full Kamei X1 Kit

Me and another Scirocco owner bought it to strip for parts.
This is his Scirocco, http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/HVWOC_Pics/NR%20Mafia%20Meet%202005/007.jpg

I'm going to strip the damaged bits of bodykit off and attempt to fix them with fibreglass and body filler.

I also bought an 8v Golf GTi on Friday, I was going to strip it for spares too but after driving it, I don't know if I have the heart, It ran a 16sec Quarter mile so it seems a shame to send it to the junk yard.