From: "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 2:13 PM
Subject: Sorta OT: MGB Seats

Hey all

My uncle has an MGB he's slowing working on bringing back to respectable
condition. Parts for them are some what hard to come by in this area.
The seats are on the rough side and he doesn't resally want to spend the
cash on having them recovered. So far he's had no luck finding a decent set
around here for a reasonable price. We're now looking at alternatives, he
was thinking something along the lines of seats from an old bug.
Anybody know if these would fit?? (I know NOTHING about bugs) Any other
options you gyus know of? (aftermarket/something that will fit with minimal
modification and still look half decent)

Thanks
-George