Sorta OT: MGB Seats

Hey all

My uncle has an MGB he's slowing working on bringing back to respectable condition. Parts for them are some what hard to come by in this area.
The seats are on the rough side and he doesn't resally want to spend the cash on having them recovered. So far he's had no luck finding a decent set around here for a reasonable price. We're now looking at alternatives, he was thinking something along the lines of seats from an old bug.
Anybody know if these would fit?? (I know NOTHING about bugs) Any other options you gyus know of? (aftermarket/something that will fit with minimal modification and still look half decent)

Thanks
-George