Fuel System Q's

What was the source for the fuel line and connectors?
Did you keep the rubber lines and the accumulator or replace them?

I fiugure if the motor and electrical system are not stock then I could up
grade the fuel delivery system as well. Thats why I'm asking about the
accumulator etc...

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"