So my electricals are completely buggered

> Ah, parts express - good call.  I've got their catalog right here and
> didnt even think about it.
> And yes, those bus connectors are exactly what I'm looking for, so
> I'll add HD to my visiting list
>
> Cathy - I'm going to repaint the duckbill and give it another shot
> (it's been off since I repainted the car) but if you're nice I can
> probably be persuaded to part with it at cincy :)
> I do need to figure out how to make it look a little better, though.
> I might try fiberglass patching, but from what I understand,
> fiberglass and plastic don't work well together.
>
> -Grant-
Well, I'm ALWAYS nice...especially at Cincy...ah, Cincy...

And take your time with the wiring, make each connection clean and secure,
and don't forget to provide physical support (like heat shrink) where
flexibility at a connector may cause problems. GL eh? I bet it'll take
longer than you think, I'm SO slow doing wiring. It'll be nice when it;a
done though, one thing I never regret doing is wiring upgrades.
Cathy