So my electricals are completely buggered

> Grant, not exactly sure what you need however; Parts Express has lots of
> conductor, connectors, fusible links, relays and etc.  Here is the link.
> http://www.partsexpress.com/?wt.svl=1
>
> If you are looking for a bus type terminal plate, Home Depot has some.
> It was the type with two rows of (maybe) six screws to connect to.
> Rick.

Ah, parts express - good call.  I've got their catalog right here and
didnt even think about it.
And yes, those bus connectors are exactly what I'm looking for, so
I'll add HD to my visiting list

Cathy - I'm going to repaint the duckbill and give it another shot
(it's been off since I repainted the car) but if you're nice I can
probably be persuaded to part with it at cincy :)
I do need to figure out how to make it look a little better, though.
I might try fiberglass patching, but from what I understand,
fiberglass and plastic don't work well together.

-Grant-