FS/FT: 95.5 knife edged crank

You SHOULD put it on the test.  If I had a teacher that was cool enough
to put wacky questions on tests, I wouldn't have gotten kicked out of
college! Well, I DID have cool profs, and they DID put wacky questions
on tests,  and I STILL got kicked out, so maybe not.
Put the bong down, and slowly back away.
Ah, the folly of youth....
Nate