FS/FT: 95.5 knife edged crank

hmm picture of the crank shaft. I suppose I could put them up, but a
description also works. its a crank with knife edging up to within about
1/4" of the journals ( the casting ring ) Its in a plastic bag iaw storage
instructions from machinist ( on end ).

As far as cost. I don't know. make some offers Give Bubb something that is
really mint AND that he wants partial or full trade depending on value.

Brian how wrecked is the Z400...that could be an interesting trade =)...

Brian