After a long time, I've returned.

Hi everyone,
Some of you might remember me. My name's Adam and i live in the UK.

I Used to own this 1986 Black 1600GT.
http://www.neojedi.com/dublife/yausoroti/roccpics/88/RoccoSide.jpg

Eventually the rust took over and it went to the scrap yard.

In early 2003 I purchased my 1992 Scirocco Scala 1.8i 8v.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/NR_Pics/Scirocco/Rocc_New4.jpg

Now, 3 Years later it has changed (almost beyond recognition).
http://www.cybertects.co.uk/picturepost/nr/20050828_roccomafia/images/CRW_9869.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/Rocco/Rocco.jpg

And here's me trying to look cool leaning against it.
http://www.cybertects.co.uk/picturepost/nr/20050828_roccomafia/images/CRW_9930.jpg

I will be fitting a 16v engine (eventually) but recently I picked up a Mk2 Golf that I will be building as a race/track-day car so I think that'll take up most of my time.
http://www.cybertects.co.uk/picturepost/nr/20060111_nr_fleet/pages/CRW_2898.html