Test Harness for Air/Fuel Ratio read while driving.

paid $210 for mine without a sensor and with a analog gauge.  if I could do
it again I would get it with sensor because you get the button, led, sensor,
and 02 sensor, and bung for only 45 bucks more. if you'll need I can contact
the guy and you'll can set things up with him.  he is a dealer for
innovate.