From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Don Walter
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 12:55 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Test Harness for Air/Fuel Ratio read while driving.

I had a thought the other day when my son and I were trying to figure
out
why after his car starts to warm up it is losing power (sometimes).  We
were
going to install the test harness again to check the A/F mA to see if
that
was still okay.  Then, I began to think maybe we could extend the wires
inside the car so that we could monitor it while he was driving then it
could be checked while under load or other conditions.  Has any one ever
tried this?  Would it give any different results than just increasing
the
RPM's sitting in the driveway.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI