[wtb] 3a block & 5-spoke wheels (possible trade feeler)

   i'm looking to upgrade my tow vehicle to a 3a block. a local yard has
an '88 80, but they're wanting $300 for the complete engine. i'm hoping
that someone on the list might have one from an aborted swap. buying it
outright is an option, but i also know of a 16v GLi for parts (good
drivetrain, swiss cheese body). if someone was willing, i'd be more than
happy to trade block for complete engine and harness. might also throw
in other parts as well.
  i also am looking for a set of 13" 5-spoke, twisted star alloys. they
are genuine vw but difficult to find. i've been looking for a set for a
number of years now with no luck. i can send a photo of them. again, i'd
be interested in purchasing them outright, but i know the GLi also has a
nice set of 15" BBS (not corrado) wheels that should be worth more than
trade.
   i'd rather swap parts than spend the money; everyone gets something
they want. nevertheless, if you have either of those items, please let
me know. i'm located in the mid-west (ohio) and would be willing to put
a couple hours into traveling if necessary. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com