4K comments

Correct. My 84.5 does have a 4k and it is the original transmission. So are there 84.5's that aren't wolfsburg editions? I never really researched it but I always assumed the wolfsburg was a mid year model and the rest were just 84 . By the way my wolfsburg is finally  registered in my name and I drove it legally for the first time this morning.
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1984 Wolfsburg
1987 8V Auto