Heh, something I found in my Outlook notes from a few years ago....

Transmission type (by code)

FF is what came in some older Sciroccos and mostly diesels and other 5-speed
gas cars. My '82 had an FN (same thing as FF) in it when I picked it up.

No limited-slip differential like the AGB/4K, but no SMS either. And since
ALL my VWs are 90mm shafts, I'm keepin' em that way.

HTH,

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!