Picking up a tranny

--- Brian Haygood <haygood@myway.com> wrote:

> Phil,
>    You just made yourself a prime candidate for
> picking up the transmission Kervin has for me and
> lugging it to Cincy in June.  Would you mind helping
> out with that?

Man, I just couldn't help myself.  Eddie Murphy
syndrome, I guess.  ;)

Yeah, offhand I don't see that being a problem.  I am
not sure of what parts I'll be taking to Cincy for
work/play, but even if I take something significant, I
am sure I could work something out with someone else
so that everything makes it to Mecca.  Brett could be
a backup, if he doesn't mind.  I am not sure who else
from the area is going.

-Phil

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com