Speaking of Cincy and parts...

List,

  I'm planning on being at Cincy this year, and will be arriving in my '95 Passat towing a 4'x8' trailer.  It will be about half full on the way up there and empty on the way back.  If anyone needs anything dragged from Texas to Cincy or back I wouldn't mind.  You would have to figure out how to get the stuff to at least Tyler, Dallas, or Houston for me to pick them up, or I'll probably be going through Little Rock, Memphis, Louisville (I think), etc. on the way to/from Cincy.

Brian

Tyler, TX

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.