FS: non running Scirocco in Virginia $750

Kervin, can you get me a shot of the other side?

I would be happy to get this one from you.  I will be
installing a tow kit on my Jeep this Sunday.  I can
come get it at the end of the month (got a funeral a
few weekends from here and I have to go to NC to get
my next rocco and G60 motor).

Unless I am misunderstanding you and you have
redecided to part it again...

-Phil

http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=929