FS: non running Scirocco in Virginia $750

Phil,
  I'd be happy to sell you the car.  I'll get you some other pictures
on Saturday.  The end of the month would be fine for you to pick the
car up, but I need you to decide if you want it by this Sunday
morning.  I just don't have many daylight hours to part the car out if
no one wants it.

Kervin