..and if I *do* buy Kervin's rocco... I sell one!

I'll give ($250) my current third '87 Flash Silver,
which is my daily driver, to whoever wants to come get
it.  Runs quite fine and will be an awesome winter
beater or whatever.  I would seriously feel no problem
driving it across the country.

Knackered exterior (blame that on PO and also a
foolish client who hit it).  Interior is OK.

About 167K on the clock.  Motor was pulled @ 144K when
I purchased it and had all the seals and gaskets done,
even cleaned off the piston domes.  New clutch and all
that when I pulled it (of course).

Stock 1.8L
Stock 9A tranny
H&R 16v Sport springs + Boge Turbogas (23K on them)
14" bottlecaps + one spare
Dual outlet exhaust
2.25" Stainless TT system
Entire brake system stock (except SS lines) but
completely replaced at 144K (including MC; new pads
just recently)
Entire suspension & steering replaced at 144K
Poly bushings in the NEW manual steering rack and
control arms
Just replaced the headgasket (which prompted my
infamous reintroduction to the List a few months ago
when I thought it was the HG but instead it turned out
to be the stock oil cooler - whoa boy...)
So with a new HG comes new injector crap...
I will also have some 16v front calipers/carriers soon
(raiding the rear setup for my G60 system)

What else, what else.... whatever.  LMK.  I just don't
want it to die.  It is a faithful car.  I just don't
want to put the money into restoring the exterior.
THAT goes, of course, to the Pewter.

I know you don't want to hear that again...  :)

-Phil

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com