Rear Wiper Question

The direction is not the trick, it's the location of the switch that marks the
park location of the wiper. I don't recall the mechanism, but I can imagine
moving that switch to the correct location, though it may require some hacking
of the assembly.

Also, on a scirocco, the wiper staying in that position would tend to block rear
view, which is why I think it is set to park upright to begin with.

HTH
Al