Rear Wiper Question

Hey everyone,

I been looking into this for awhile now, but haven't found anyone that has done it before, so here my question to you guys.

Is there anyway to changed the rear wiper position on the window, such that it sits down by the wing, and will wipe opposite of the stock.

I know A2 GTI guys do this all the time but they have linkage like the front wipers, is there anyway way to do it on the Scirocco?
Can you change the possitive and negative wires around on the wiper motor to change the direction?

Thanks alot,
Brian