Calling all Transmission Experts!

Replace the starter??  I have a brand new high torque one from
GermanAutoParts (Adirondack's).  I want to replace the bushing that the
starter slides into that is pressed into the transmission's bell housing.

as for the other two I need to get them out before I can put the new ones
back in.  There is one that slides around the main shaft the engages into
the Clutch and then a small one that is pressed into the very end of the
same shaft.  There is only one shaft that is on this transmission so it
should be obvious.
http://www.germanautoparts.com/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Transmission/179/2

All of these except the release bearing which I know how to do.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)