parts clarifacation

So I'm mentally preparing to replace the clutch cable, as asked about in a
previous email.
On the Vintage watercoolds site, they suguest 3 parts and pn's for the job

Potterman only seems to list 2 parts, the cable itself, and the rubber
washer.

The last 3 parts, are indicated as being part of a kit - no mention of that
at pottermans.  It looks like those might be parts I could re-use off my
car.
Can someone confirm/deny this?  I'd hate to be screwed when almost done with
the job.

Thanks!

GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy