Another G60 question

So I have sourced a digi computer and wire harness from a AT 92 Corrado
G60.  Does it matter if the harness is from an auto transmission Corrado
since I am going to run a 020 tranny?  I was told that there was a change in
the fuel injection between the earlier Corrados and the newer ones where
they changed to individual fuel injection per cylinder in the newer ones.
Will I have to get a 92 or newer fuel injection system to run a 92 digi set
up with my 90 G60 engine?  I am currrently scouring my new Bently for these
answers but would appreciate any first hand knowledge.  TIA.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5