steering rack

WTB.   Well the time has come to start looking for a steering rack.I need a manual steering rack that will fit in my MKl.I am developing a rattle that is not the shaft bearing.All of the clamps are tight.Also a tiny bit of play in the steering wheel.As near as I can tell My rack is non adjustable.So  my dilemma is no steering rack.Help would be appreciated.Maybe it can magically fix itself.Sciroccos have been known to do some strange things.Just ask Cathy, the story teller.
ole blue