2 Days/ 9 Miles

I heard about that one too.

  btw: On the way home today from MKE, a honda odessy tried racing me, even tried to take the clover-leaf with me, left him 10 car length back out of the clover, then he gave it all he had(with his wife and two kids with him) passed me as I slowed to make my turn.

  honda odessy, the NEW sports car of choice!

Xavsbud <xavsbud@gmail.com> wrote:

  On 2/25/06, Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net> wrote:   On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 03:31:59 -0800 (PST), Tonee Northam
<pb3vr6@yahoo.com > wrote:

>$200k Ford GT, two days and nine miles after he bought it.
>
>  http://acrosstheboard.blogspot.com/2006/02/dude-what-happened-to-your-car.html

About everyone in the SoCal area knows about this recent story:
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7002511032

$1 million Ferrari Enzo vs. telephone pole at 120mph, reportedly
racing a Mercedes-Mclaren SLR (about $450k, IIRC).  Money doesn't make
you smart, but it might keep you alive doing something really stupid.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9

I am glad there were no pictures of this one.  I am sure I would have cried. The GT wreck pics were bad enough (Dumb Ass!!!)

--
David L. Winchell, II
'87 Scirocco 2.0L 16V

                                    Elmhurst, IL
  '84 8V
  '00 GTI VR6
  "My definition of camping is the hotel not having a pool."- Dee Yeagley