2 Days/ 9 Miles

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:24:19 -0500, Xavsbud <xavsbud@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am glad there were no pictures of this one.  I am sure I would have cried.
>The GT wreck pics were bad enough (Dumb Ass!!!)

There were in the LA Times.  The engine was left several hundred feet
up the road from where the rest of the car ended up.  The pole was
sheared off.

There's more to the story coming soon, I'm sure.  The owner and
passenger claimed another guy was driving (who they knew only by his
first name) and who supposedly fled the scene on foot.

Three people in a 2-passenger, *million dollar* automobile and the
owner let someone he didn't know very well drive it.. 120mph.. racing
an MB SLR on a public road.. and even though somebody had no belt or
airbag, nobody was hurt except the owner.. a cut lip.. and only the
driver's airbag had blood on it.   Am I watching too many CSI episodes
or is that the biggest crock you've heard lately?  Just say a dog ran
into the street.. that's what us poor Scirocco drivers would do!

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9