Suspension Geeks: Strut mount question

> > Interesting.  That's what Brian McGarvey told me too, but when I
> > talked to Potter about it he talked me out of the Bonrath caps - said
> > unless I was thrashing the car on the track they were unnecessary.
>

>  Grant,
>
>  You do have to remember that Mike drives on the relatively nice California
> roads.. where we out here in MD.. ( not as bad as PA) have potholes to dodge
> regularly. I found that I had to replace the ones in my lowered 16v about
> every 10-15kmi..
>  Brian

Hm.  That is true.  The roads I drive on in DC are about the worst I
have ever seen.  Last summer when my wheel fell off I blamed it
largely on the DC roads because they rattled the hell out of the car
and because it kept me from noticing the vibration until it was too
late.

Well if they wear out I'll just consider it a good excuse to upgrade
further.  I suppose I can do this pretty easily in 'stages' rather
than going full monty all at once.

-Grant-