Bildon Upper Strut Mount with spherical bearing

http://www.bildon.com/catalog/DetailsList.cfm?ID=TAS0137G&Nav=10

Anyone used these before?  Anything like them?

I was looking at getting camber plates but decided "maybe later"
Then I was looking at modifying a set of stock strut bearings with a
spacer to get more lowering and suspension travel.
(am working on a post about this right now - watch for it later)

Now I'm looking at this and thinking "spherical bearing = good" and
that it'd be very well suited to sticking an easy to machine 1/4"
spacer between this and the strut tower.

This would be part of an H&R Coilover installation (You heard it here
first, my hot new suspension should be on its way from Potterman
within the next few days :D )

I would like to get true camber/caster plates with spherical bearings
and spacers to get a bit of extra height later on, but not yet.  Would
it be a complete waste of my money to do something like this?

Any thoughts?

-Grant-