Come Cincy - THERE WILL BE TECH!!

Yeah, I think selling cars helps make shy people a little less shy!

Tim: you gonna come up here and do your clutch at some point?  That's an
offer.

Welding?  I'd love to do some, but I'm out of practice.  Sure is fun,
though.  I'm used to the oxy/acetelyne method.
Julie sure isn't.  Hell, she brings her own welder!!

As far as tech goes, I'm totally into it.  There are many (probably most)
who could smoke me on most tech subjects, so I'd rather be a student than a
teacher, particularly if Dan Bubb is gonna tear apart a trans for us.  But I
feel I could contribute some tips on wiring:
connectors/connections/soldering/relays....

Seems like everybody starts out with tech day intentions, but ends up
succumbing to the beer and brisket  :-)

Me, I'm bringing my 85 so's I don't have to worry about weather, rocks or
bugs...I just want to relax and have a nice time.  Maybe Jill and I will go
fishing again.

Jim - who is considering turning off Digest Mode now that Cincy is
approaching!!

PS:  Cathy: I still haven't forgotten your CD!!!!  And don't forget to ask
me about the parts that we spoke about before Cincy.