FW: Window Rubber

John HUdson asked to post this up.. if anyone is looking for new
window rubbers to contact him directly please.

  _____

From: jkjhud2@juno.com [mailto:jkjhud2@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 10:31 AM
To: patrick.bureau@gmail.com
Subject: Window Rubber

Patrick,

Would you put the following parts out on the TST for me.  These are
brand new window scrapper parts that I purchased from the Dealer in El
Paso last year, but never got around to installing.  I paid close to
$400 for them and would like to get some of that investment back.
Part numbers are below:  If you can give me an idea on what they sell
for now I would appreciate it.

533-837-433  Window Guide   #18 L & R
533-837-439  Window Guide  #20 Left
533-837-440  Window Guide  #20 Right